High Risk Building Registration - Ark Explainer Video

This video focuses on the registration of high-risk buildings under the Building Safety Act, breaking down the information that the Principal Accountable Person must provide for each building they are registering.

Published on

The video also looks at what is classified as one building. For example, the government has stated that a building connected to another high-rise building and containing residential units can be registered as one building. However, if your building is made up of more than one high-rise residential structure, you must register each structure separately