High-Rise Building Registration & KBI: Change Portal open

Published on

The HSE has confirmed that PAPs can now self-serve changes to already submitted applications in the registration portal.

If you’ve already submitted an application to register a high-rise residential building (HRB) and need to amend the registration or key buildings information you have provided, you can now do this directly in the registration portal.

If your application has been submitted you have 14 days to inform BSR of changes to your registration information and 28 days for any changes to your key building information.

The guidance on applying to register a HRB has also been updated.

You can find other useful information on the registration process and using the service portal on our Building Safety campaign website.